Monday, April 28, 2014

Sleeping Beauty

Thanks Tita Kelly for the cute outfit!

Q has been a champion sleeper. Now before you go on hating me, my definitions/expectation of "good sleeper" might be skewed since Derek didn't sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time for the first 20 or so months of his life (really). So the fact that she will sleep 3 hours sometimes is amaaazing to me. I can actually sleep a little bit too. 

There is always that annoying advice that you hear about sleeping when the baby sleeps which is completely impractical to sleep in snippets of 15-30 minutes, or an hour in the morning even if you're exhausted. I've also had an easier time sleeping since we are co-sleeping and its made a huge difference in making things easier. We have an Arms Reach co-sleeper, which is a farce, because even though its right there next to the bed, she still sleeps better right next to me. 

1 comment:

  1. I too like having baby right in bed with me. I feel Brennan sleeps better, as do I. :) So glad Quinn is sleeping so well! 3 hours at a time- I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete